“I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.” —L.M. Montgomery (via definitelydope)
"It's about nine people looking into the blackness of space and seeing nine different things." - Joss Whedon
a dramatic re-enactment of my thoughts while showering
- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to cUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v.
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.